Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Post 7: Belle Vie Bridal Couture Trunk Show

Making Dreams a Reality


On a bride's big day, she must look and feel beautiful! Creating her dream wedding takes an abundance of time, money, and energy. However, each bride has her own personal image of her "perfect" wedding, whether that means a fair tale inspired wedding, a rustic barn wedding, or a tropical destination wedding. Whatever the case may be, the dress is an essential part of transforming a dream to reality.


The goal of a Belle Vie Bridal Couture Trunk Show is to help each bride feel  stunning in the ultimate gown made just for her. These trunk shows offer the designers the opportunity to meet the brides one on one, and work together to paint a clear picture of how they imagine this wedding. The brides are able to see theses dresses fresh out of the minds of the designers, and some even work with the designers to customize their own gown. 



Above is a picture featuring Megan Gorske on her wedding day. She claims, "The ladies at Belle Vie helped me find the perfect gown! I loved how I was able to make the dress my own by being able to choose the shade of white that I wanted for my lace... I couldn't be happier with my choice, and the experience I had at Belle Vie was beyond what I was expecting."

Below is a video that gives additional information on a Belle Vie Trunk Show. It describes their way of direct selling, and their efforts to make each bride's experience a wonderful one! 


Here is a link to the Belle Vie Bridal Couture Website: http://belleviebridalcouture.com/

4 comments:

  1. Wow the direct selling is a great platform for both the designer and the bribes! I like the idea that they would allow the bribes to work with them to customize the wedding gown together. That must been an amazing experience for the bribes! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so interesting. I wonder if any other designer works with brides to make their own special dress. Every brides wants to be original so it is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa!

    Bridal is so exciting! I think trunk shows are extremely necessary in the bridal industry because purchasing a gown is such a big deal to a bride. You’re video displayed a bridal trunk show perfectly and it really gave insight into how a trunk show works. Trunk shows are more personal than runway shows, so I think choosing a bridal example was a great choice! I found a website that posts lists of upcoming trunk shows in different regions across the country, which I think is a great tool for new brides and upcoming designers! Check it out.
    http://www.allurebridals.com/trunkshows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my fingers crossed someone would post about a bridal trunk show! Are they not just fascinating? Your post was great, very fluid through the pictures and editorial and a BAM finish with your chosen video. Personally I was baffled at how many bridal trunk shows there were, especially in NYC! While bopping around the internet I stumbled across this article from WWD about Vera Wang's trunk show in 2004 at Bergdorf's, within two days the sale raked in over $200,000. It was an interesting read!
    http://wwd.com/retail-news/retail-features/wang-stretches-beyond-bridal-593401/

    ReplyDelete